Users are deemed to have accepted the Terms upon use of the Services. Please note the Terms are subject to change without prior notice, so users are advised to check the latest Terms before each use.
Article 1. Scope of Application
The Terms shall apply to all Services provided via the Website.
Notices and rules otherwise indicated on the Website (hereinto referred to as the "Rules") are an integral part of the Terms; the terms set forth herein and the Rules together constitute the Terms.
If any inconsistency exists between the terms set forth herein and the Rules, the Rules shall take precedence.
Article 2. Change of Terms
The Terms are subject to change without the consent of users of the Website. In such cases, users shall be bound by the modified Terms regarding use of the Services.
Modified Terms shall be enforced upon publication on the Website unless otherwise specified on the Website.
Article 3. Precautions for Use
Information distributed through the Website and the accuracy thereof shall be determined at the sole responsibility of users.
Provisions of the Services may be temporarily suspended without prior notice to users for reasons such as system and network maintenance/failure and other operational reasons.
Article 4. Copyright
Copyrights related to information, photos, movies and sound data, etc. posted on the Website shall belong to users who post such content. However, such users shall be deemed to have licensed third parties to use, alter and redistribute such contents without the prior consent of the user. The Website shall have the right to use all such content.
Article 5. Prohibited Acts
Users shall not conduct any act that falls under any of the categories listed below in use of the Services. If a user is deemed to have committed any prohibited act, appropriate action may be taken without prior notice to the user, including but not limited to deletion or alteration of part or all of the relevant postings and limitation of further posting. Such users may also be banned from the Website.
- Any act materially offensive to public order and morals
- Infringement of any intellectual property right such as copyright
- Infringement of privacy and right of publicity
- Any act that may lead to discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender and age, etc.
- Any act severely offensive to other users
- Slurs, threats and harassment against others
- Posting of content that is deemed to be obscene or child pornography
- Any act against the laws of Japan or other countries or inducing or promoting illegal activities
- Any act for the purpose of advertising or promotion, except those permitted by the Website
- Posting of content that is against the spirit of the Website or its content
- Multi-posting of the same content
- Posting of any ASCII art comprised of multiple lines
- Any other act deemed inappropriate by the Website
Article 6. User Community Guidelines
Besides the prohibited acts set forth in Article 5, users are also prohibited from acts listed below in the User Community on the Website (hereinto referred to as the "Community"). If a user is deemed to have committed any prohibited act, appropriate action may be taken without prior notice to the user, including but not limited to deletion or alteration of part or all of the relevant postings and limitation of further posting.
- Any act for the purpose of vandalism
- Re-posting of deleted or suspended contents or any act to intentionally continue discussion
- Posting of an unnaturally large number of topics in a short time
- Use of the Community's BB to spread information about religion, politics or ideologies
- Frequently leading to a specific topic
- Any act obviously offensive to many users or frequent posting of content that can be offensive to many users
- Any topic that leads to a flame-war or negative discussion, that is offensive, or deemed inappropriate by the Website may be deleted.
- Users who repeatedly post inappropriate content may be subject to access or posting restrictions.
- For any suggestion, request or question regarding BB operations, users shall contact the Website operator by e-mail. (The contact E-mail address is designated in Article 11.) Please take note the Website operator shall not respond to any posts on the BB.
Article 7. Disclaimer
- The Website shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred by users arising out of or in relation to use of the Services.
- The Website takes no part in the preparation of user equipment and Internet access methods and assumes no responsibility regarding preparation or operation of the same.
- The Website shall not be held responsible for any damage to users or a third party arising out of or in relation to the use of the Services by other users.
- The Website disclaims all warranties with respect to completeness, accuracy, certainty and utility, etc. of information that users can obtain by using the Services.
- The Website shall not be held responsible for any damage arising out of or in relation to an interruption of the Services or system troubles with the Services, or for restoration of user data registered with the Website in case of data loss.
Article 8. Protection of Personal Data
Article 9. Contact Information
For any inquiries, suggestions, requests or reports to the Website, users are asked to contact the Website operator at the following e-mail address.
(The E-mail address is presented in an image format to prevent spam e-mails.)